There’s an interesting opportunity that you may want to explore.
During my time at Accellos and over the last decade, I saw the market for software solutions change dramatically. We’re seeing new competition, new solutions, new buying patterns and most importantly new growth for the first time in years.
That is why I’m posting this today.
We’ve created an innovative program we call “Nurturama,” for generating new prospects, filling your pipeline, shortening your sales cycles and beating your competition. I’m looking for five (5) companies to join Nurturama during our current launch. Would you like to be one of the five?
Why only five? Nurturama is all about focus.
We’re not trying to be the biggest marketing strategy company on the planet; but we are trying to provide the absolute best marketing strategy on the planet for five companies we enjoy and respect. We’re taking the first five on a first-come first-served basis. This will ensure that we can focus on delivering a fully customized, cost effective solution for building pipeline for each of the five participants.
But I need to warn you–the Nurturama process is very innovative and it’s not something I can explain in one blog post.
That means that over the next weeks I’m going to share lots of valuable content that you can use to start filling your pipeline and details about when we will be opening Nurturama to the first five companies.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be talking about:
- What best-in-class technology companies are doing to help understand their customers, the buying cycle, needs, desires, wants, behavior, etc.
- How to streamline complex sales cycles by educating your prospects.
- The best way to fill your pipeline in the second half of 2012 and start 2013 off on the right foot.
- What today’s social media generation expects from you in your sales and marketing cycles (Hint: they expect to be uniquely targeted and get frustrated if your marketing is one-size-fits-all).
- How to increase response rates and ROI on your current marketing investments.
- Shortening your sales cycles by 50% or more.
- How to add 25% more time into each sales rep’s week.
- How to quickly identify which prospects are ready to buy and which are a waste of time.
We’re going to give away our handy-dandy road map that discusses our process for developing new prospects. We’ll also throw in a live webinar for more details for you and your team.
And, of course, we’ll let you know all about how to join Nurturama as one of our select group of five.
PS: If you want to preregister for the webinar, click here: